Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A crafty weekend

The princess and I ( the king was busy as he's a chef and it's the Toronto International Film Festival right now, so he's working like dog... poor guy) enjoyed a nice quiet weekend at home, complete with crafts.
Here's a few:
A layout:

Some flower barrettes (made from left over scrap supplies and my glue gun):

And cute pumpkin lanterns (which are not quite finished). I saw the tutorial on this awesome blog I just discovered. Check it out here, she has wicked projects for adults and kids:

Hope you had a lovely weekend too!!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Lots of yumminess. The layout is gorgeous, the barrettes are adorable and the lanterns are fabulous!! YAY for crafty weekends!!

Emily said...

These turned out so cute! I LOVE your layout too.....awesome! Thanks for the link-up!